SmartNews makes it easy to stay up-to-date on the news and stories that matter most to you. You can control your notifications for each channel to ensure you always get content tailored to your interests.
1. Open SmartNews and tap “Settings” in the bottom right corner of the app.
2. Tap “Notifications” at the top of the page.
3. Select if you want all or some notifications from SmartNews, then select what type of notifications you would like: breaking news alerts, daily summaries, etc.
4. For each category (such as Politics), select whether you’d like to receive push notifications, pop-up notifications, or no notifications.
5. To adjust the frequency of daily summaries and other newsletters, tap “Frequency” at the bottom of the page.
6. Select how often you would like to receive updates from SmartNews, and you’re done!
Now that you know how to control your notifications in SmartNews, take a few minutes to customize your settings and ensure you’re getting news tailored to your interests! Enjoy staying up-to-date with the stories that interest you most!